Important Library changes
From 1 July we are making some important changes to our services.
In response to overwhelming customer demand we are introducing renewals. You may renew an item once.
We will send you a reminder 3 days before an item is due, as well as telling you when it is overdue.
- The account limit is reducing to $10 (from $20)
Changes to fees and charges
- There will be no overdue charge for Young Adult items
- Overdue fees increase to 50c per day
- Some of our other fees and charges will be increasing in line with the Consumer Price Index*
These changes will affect you
- Please make sure that we have your current email address and/or mobile number so that we can send you overdue alerts
- Talk to us if you owe us more than $10
- There will be a one month grace period for payment, and we can discuss payment options with you