Search our collections with a Discovery or traditional catalogue search
There are now two ways to search the library collections.
- Search the print collections using the catalogue
- Search our online resources using the Discovery search
Your journey of Discovery...
Start your search from the digital content page on the library catalogue, and you will be able to search across a range of our online resources, with one search. To start - enter your search terms into the blue search box and click on "Search Discovery."
- Login to the Discovery catalogue to get full access to the full-text material from our online resources (either PDF or Html) – enter your full library barcode and pin no.
- Refine our results by using the tick boxes on the left of the screen, eg. limit to full text results only, to academic journals only or by subject.
- When you are logged on you can broaden your search to include more databases, under integrated search, on the right of the screen. Or find more digital resources in the Prow or from Digital New Zealand.
- If you want to save your searches and save favourite items in a folder, "Log-In to Ebsco" and create a personalised account.
- Note that you are not (yet) able to search across all of our online resources on the Discovery search. Explore our online resources page to see what else we have available.
More online resources will be added to the Discovery search over time. It will change and improve. Try it out and contact library staff if you need assistance.