Nelson Marlborough District Health Board
- Nelson Marlborough District Health Board
- Private Bag 18
- Phone: 03 546-1363
- Fax: 03 546-1839
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for patient information from the main Nelson and Blenheim hospitals should be made via the archivist. This covers admissions, deaths, operations from 1890 onwards, plus minutes of the Nelson/ Marlborough health board meetings. Research assistance, copying or scanning services available (charges apply)
- by email or phone only: 9am – 4pm Monday to Thursday
- Hospital Records
- Main hospitals for Nelson and Marlborough Regions – patient histories, registers for admissions, deaths, operations, 1866 onwards.
- Nelson and Marlborough Health Boards – minutes of meetings. 1890 onwards, land leases & rent 1881, onwards.
- Early records have been transferred to Archives New Zealand but all enquires should be directed in the first instance to the Nelson Marlborough District Health Board Archives address above.